Southwest Florida Restaurant Investments, Inc. and Affiliates
6710 Winkler Rd. # 7 - Fort Myers, FL 33919
Reporting to the General Manager and Restaurant Manager, the Host/Hostess greets and seats guests in a friendly and courteous manner, receives payment and assists other service personnel as needed to provide total guest satisfaction. Responds to and addresses guests concerns.
Key Business Areas
A “Key Business Area” is an area of performance in which the Host/Hostess must be successful to meet their accountabilities. Successful results in the Key Business Areas are supported by the following behaviors or actions:
10. Enters and delivers “To Go” orders correctly
11. Addresses complaints promptly in a courteous manner, and notifies the supervisor of any issues
12. Assists service personnel in providing beverage orders and refills and clearing and setting tables
13. Willingly assists other team members without being asked
14. Maintains proper supply of clean menus
15. Lifts and carries supplies and equipment up to 30 lbs.
16. Demonstrates knowledge of station and floor breakdowns
17. Possesses strong product and menu knowledge
18. Maintains foyer area of restaurant to be clean, organized and inviting to guests
19. Completes all required side-work, including deep cleaning assignments
21. Provides courteous service and is cordial to all team members and guests
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employees assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or tasks which may be required to be performed in this position.
Employer may amend, change, or modify the responsibilities and duties of this position to meet business needs as necessary.
This job description does not constitute a contract for employment and may be changed at the discretion of the Employer with or without notice.