Southwest Florida Restaurant Investments, Inc. and Affiliates
6710 Winkler Rd. # 7 - Fort Myers, FL 33919
Reporting to the General Manager and Restaurant Manager, the Server greets, seats and services guests in a friendly and courteous manner, takes and delivers orders, suggestively sells, receives payment and assists other service personnel as needed to provide total guest satisfaction. Responds to and addresses guests concerns in a timely and courteous manner
Key Business Areas
A “Key Business Area” is an area of performance in which the Server must be successful to meet their accountabilities. Successful results in the Key Business Areas are supported by the following behaviors or actions:
10. Demonstrates knowledge of station and floor breakdowns
11. Possesses strong product and menu knowledge
12. Uses proper telephone etiquette; assists with “to go” orders
13. Pre-busses tables in a timely manner; clears, cleans and presets tables promptly upon guests departure
14. Addresses complaints and requests promptly in a courteous manner and notifies the supervisor of any issues
15. Demonstrates safe cash handling procedures in accordance with policy and accurately completes cash, credit card, and discount transactions
16. Willingly assists others without being asked
17. Maintains cleanliness and organization of dining room and service area
18. Completes all required side-work, including deep cleaning assignments
19. Provides prompt and courteous service and is cordial to all team members and guests
20. Adheres to Denny’s Brand Standards and internal policies and procedures
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employees assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or tasks which may be required to be performed in this position.
Employer may amend, change, or modify the responsibilities and duties of this position to meet business needs as necessary.
This job description does not constitute a contract for employment and may be changed at the discretion of employer with or without notice.